The Cameron Institute is hosting the first Canadian Health Policy Assembly from Oct. 27-29, 2011. This invitation-only event will provide a forum for leaders in health care from across the country to meet to discuss strategic issues facing the health care system in Canada.
- Health Care Transformation in Canada. Change That Works. Care That Lasts. Canadian Medical Association.
- Voices into Action. Report on the National Dialogue on Health Care Transformation. Canadian Medical Association.
- Report of the Advisory Panel on Resourcing Options for Sustainable Health Care in Canada. Canadian Medical Association.
- Charting A Path To Sustainable Health Care In Ontario, TD Bank.
- How Canada Performs 2011: A Report Card on Canada, The Conference Board of Canada.
- Transforming care for Canadians with chronic health conditions. Canadian Academy of Health Sciences report.
- www.healthydebate.ca is led by a core team of physicians, policy advisors and researchers based at the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute of St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto.